I love porridge.
It is easy to make and if you had eaten a lot the day before and not feeling like having a full breakfast, it is the best option. It is very easy on the stomach.
I like experimenting with different milks, and almond turned out to be creamy and perfect.
1/2 cup of Porridge Oats 1 cup of Almond Milk 3 Tablespoons of Honey A pinch of salt
Mango, Raspberry Hazelnut Sprinkles Honey
1. Mix the almond milk with honey, and pour it into the pan. Add the porridge oats. You can also add pieces of mango to the pan.
2. Boil and simmer for about 5 min, add the salt halfway through. Keep stirring to make sure that it does not stick.
3. After 5 min, turn down the heat and cook it until you reached the consistency you want.
4. Take of the pan from the heat, let it rest for 5 min.
5. Put it into a bowl, add mango, raspberries and hazelnut sprinkles. You are free to whatever topping you want.
Hope you enjoy it xx