This one is a really simple french toast recipe served with blueberry & honey - nice and easy.
Also, don't be afraid to experiment with different types of breads. Use brioche, white, wholemeal. Even croissant ! I even used dairy, gluten and wheat free bread once, they turn out to be surprisingly delicious.
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
4 Thick Slices of Bread
4 Tablespoons of Honey
Blueberry for topping
1. Crack the egg in a shallow bowl and whisk them.
2. Add milk and vanilla - continue whisking.
3. Dip the bread into the mixture for both sides, let it soak the mixture.
4. Melt the butter in a pan, cook them on both sides until they are browned.
5. Serve it with blueberry and honey on top or any other jam, fruit or cream you want. I also love serving them with yoghurt, like the photo below is one with blueberry yoghurt.